This video series focuses on collecting and using data to inform continuous improvement and decision making within PBIS implementation. A range of data sources to assess needs, fidelity of implementation and outcomes are identified as well as the elements of a strong data management system.
Designed for school personnel, families and community members, PBIS: Data-Based Decision Making is part of a broader learning series that offers information and discussion on critical elements of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) for implementation with fidelity.
Estimated Time to Complete: 1 1/2 hours
- What's Included
- 10-25-minute videos
- PreK-12 examples
- Reflection questions
- Learn about the improvement process and how data should be a driving force within it
- Identify the range of data sources available to assess the needs of a school community, to assess the fidelity of implementation and to assess outcomes
- Identify elements of a strong data management system and how to ensure consistency and accuracy with data collection and analysis
- Recognize how to analyze discipline referral data to determine the root cause of behaviors
- Hear from teams that have analyzed data to drive decision making and effect positive outcomes
When all elements of this module have been completed, a certificate of completion will become available on the Module Overview.
This module has received the Ohio Approved (OA) Designation. To receive credit, please enter your Ohio Professional Registry OPIN in your Profile. If you do not know your OPIN, or you need to create one so that you receive Ohio-approved training, visit occrra.org. When you have completed an approved module, you will submit it to OCCRRA by following the prompts provided. If you have any questions about this credit, please email CEU_info@ocali.org.